Beachstone Lamp - Tall — Sand | 2nd
Inspired by the sedimentary rock Beachstones found along the shores of Lake Champlain, our master potters aimed to capture the look of 450-million-year-old iberville shale and its mineral calcite white stripes in clay. The result? Textural pottery pieces with graphic lines that make each piece unique. The elongated shape of this handmade lamp shows off the natural striations of the material with elegance and grace.
GIFT WRAPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE ON SECONDS ITEMS.
ALL SECONDS ARE FINAL SALE.
- Materials : Stoneware
- Made In : USA
- Size: 25" x 7½" x 7½"
- All lamps are UL listed.
- Height is from the base of the lamp to the finial and width is to the widest point.
- 10" harp included
- On/Off switch
- Light bulb(s) not included. A maximum 100 watt standard bulb is recommended.
- Shade sold separately. Shown with 14" White Linen Pembroke Shade.
The heat of the room, the hum of the furnace, the weight of the tools... a glassblowing studio is itself a living, breathing thing, in which even the world’s most masterful craftspeople can expect variations in the work they create.
Unlike mass-produced design, handmade pieces yield divergent outcomes, owing to even the smallest differences in conditions. A change in breath, a flick of the wrist or a shift of foot can and will affect the final product.
Unique beauty lives in imperfection. Each Seconds piece captures a moment of the human hand at work, where unique conditions lead to slight variations and differences, preserved in glass. The quality and functionality aren’t inferior to firsts, but rather, a thoughtful option for those who value character and an organic quality to their household objects.
• Seconds are priced up to 25% off the first quality price.
• All sales are final on second quality glass and pottery.
• Gift wrapping is not available on seconds items.